June 10, 2020 - June 18, 2020
Event: EU MDR Virtual Workshop by Xavier Health
Date: 10th, 17th and 18th of June 2020
Time: 09.00am - 01.00pm EDT timezone
Price: $200 - $795
Join leading global experts as they guide you through the key elements of an actionable plan for keeping your medical devices on the EU market using proven strategies and successful practices. At this workshop, learn and develop plans to:Manage concurrent MDD and MDR compliant products, as well as assess the effects of any changes.Ensure market continuity for “Legacy” products after May 2021.Implement and coordinate post-market data and analysis for proper reporting and trending for mandatory submissions, as well as for compliant QMSs.Heighten awareness of the urgency to take action and gain support from senior leaders (CEO, COO, CQO, CFO, Chief Legal Officer, etc.).Effectively manage MDR Annex I - General Safety and Performance Requirements (GSPRs).
How will this work?
- This virtual workshop will be highly interactive through the use of virtual breakout rooms, chat box Q&A, and live polling technology.
- So that you can take care of critical business matters and attend the workshop, we will offer the workshop in three concentrated sprints:
- Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 9:00am-1:00pm EDT
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020, 9:00am-1:00pm EDT
- Thursday, June 18, 2020, 9:00am-1:00pm EDT
- You will be emailed your log-in/connection details the week before the workshop starts.
- We will be recording each session, which will be available to you for two weeks after the workshop, in the event you have connectivity issues.
- You can receive 1.1 CEUs for attending this workshop.
Join Gert Bos and Lorry Weaver, register here!