Qserve’s Executive Director & Partner, Gert Bos, has been invited to speak at the 8th China International Medical Device Regulatory Forum (CIMDR) that will take place on 15-18 August 2017 in Hangzhou, China.
17 August 2017
18 August 2017
Please note: One-To-One meeting sessions with Gert Bos available.
English and Chinese Mainly, all venues are in English simultaneous interpretation.
Hangzhou International Expo Center, China.
By August 10, 2017
For more information and subscription, please visit the CIMDR website
One-To-One Consultation Meeting
Who could book the meeting:
• Top Management
• Director of Regulatory Affairs
• Quality Director
• Director of Clinical Affairs
• Director of Design & Development
• Other management who’s involved in compliance of Medical device regulations
Language: English & Chinese
Date: 15-18 August 2017
Time of the session: 45 minutes per meeting
Location: Hangzhou International Expo. Center
Admission fee: 1,500 RMB
Topics could be covered including but not limited to following:
• Key impacts of EU MDR/IVDR
• Regulatory Strategy advice
• Clinical evaluation / MEDDEV 2.7.1 Rev. 4 / Post Market Clinical Follow up
• QMS / ISO 13485:2016 & MDSAP
• UDI, traceability & transparent
• PMS & Vigilance
• Combined device
• Notified Body Selection
• Others related topics for medical device regulation compliance for key global markets
Please sign up here for the One-to-One Consultation Meeting.
Should you have any questions, please contact:
Booking Contact: Mrs. Minghua Chen